04 October 2010

Rising from the Ashes

It's been a long time since I've written on this blog. I had fantastic intentions when I started it. However, as has been said, "life is what happens when you start making plans". In the past months, I have lost a business, moved, had to realize that my spine is pretty much permanently effed up and it's just going to have to be a fact of my life now, and that my house (which we also lost) is in foreclosure.

So, yeah, not the most happy-making last several months of my life.

But ('cause there is always a but) there is still my ever-wonderful Spousal Unit who brightens my day in ways I don't think he ever really understands, the cats who provide endless amusement and not a little bit of WTF?, God and the fact He continues to provide for us and give us "enough" as He told me he would almost two years ago, good books, friends, and the fact I'm still cooking up a storm.

So I'm grabbing the dust cloth and the polish and hoping to give this place a bit of a shine-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment